Friday, July 02, 2004

Our old friends

The French and Germans are at it again. They are critical of Iraq for reinstating the death penalty ahead of Saddam's trial. If I were an Iraqi, I'd quote the recent epithet spoken by the American Vice President. "F*ck yourself!" That would be the appropriate response to France and Germany on a whole range of issues. Neither of these countries really have an idea (nor do they care) of the hell the Iraqis lived in because of Hussein, and it is none of their business.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't agree more!If I had my way,there wouldn't be a trial and he has to pay for his own bullet,but hey imagine the reaction of his fellow Germans and French!damn if we do damn if we don't,I'll say F**k them too!

Chungirl筆

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home