Friday, June 25, 2004

Jack Ryan

No, not the Tom Clancy one, but the ex-husband of Jeri (SO HOT) Ryan of Star Trek: Voyager fame. A good guy who seems to have a strange sex fetish, Jack Ryan is dropping out of the Senate race. Unsealed divorce papers state that he allegedly tried to get Jeri Ryan to have sex with him in public at sex clubs. I think he should have stayed in the race. Now, true, this might hurt him with Republican voters, this should have helped him among Democrats. Really, if I were married to Jeri Ryan, I'd be trying to get her to have sex with me everywhere! I suppose this is the difference between Democrats and Republicans. Bill Clinton cheats on his wife, and his support climbs. Jack Ryan tries to have sex with his wife (albeit in some strange places) and loses support. Stupid higher standards...Democrats have all the fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home